Work with Despatch Bay
As an accounts assistant you will supply administrative support to accountants by performing clerical tasks such as filing, handling mail, making phone calls, replying to emails and basic bookkeeping including invoice entries to Sage and banking.
- Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals
- Recording and filing cash transactions
- Controlling credit and chasing debt
- Invoice processing and filing
- Processing expense requests for the accountant to approve
- Bank reconciliation
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers
- Updating and maintaining procedural
Skills & Experience
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction accurately
- An understanding of sales and purchase ledgers
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Competent IT skills, particularly proficiency with spreadsheet software and use of email and internet
- High level of accuracy
- Extremely organised in a manner that is easily read by others
- Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information
- Administrative skills
What We Give You
- You become part of the Despatch Bay family
- Competitive basic salary
- Mon-Fri working hours
- Beautiful offices in Retford, Nottinghamshire
- 20 days annual leave + Bank holidays, raising with yearly service
- Your birthday off
- A pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- And much more!
Start Date - Immediate. Part-time or flexible hours Also available.
Who We Are
The SaleGroup Ltd is a private company trading as Despatch Bay and has a number of associated trading companies in the same ownership.
Despatch Bay is the smartest way to work with couriers! Designed to save online businesses time, effort and money. Working seamlessly with ecommerce platforms including: eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Magento & Etsy, it makes fulfilling new orders, arranging shipping and organising returns much easier.
Salary – £23k
Contract – Full-time
Location – Retford, NottinghamshireApply for this Job