Work with Despatch Bay
3.5t Multi-Collection Van Driver
We are currently expanding our courier network and have vacancies available for van drivers.
- Making daily scheduled collections of goods from various customers within predefined routes
- Loading and unloading the vehicle safely and efficiently
- Building relationships with your customers
- Undertaking vehicle checks ensuring vehicle is clean and fit for collection
Skills & Experience
- A full UK drivers licence
- No more than 6 penalty points for minor offences
- 3 years driving experience, preferably van experience but not essential
- Self motivated with the ability to work on your own
- Keen eye for detail
- Polite and friendly
- Physically able as your role will involve loading and unloading parcels
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Professional with a customer focused attitude
- Excellent time management
What We Give You
- Monday – Friday working hours — you must be flexible with your hours as they will vary depending on collection locations.
- 28 days annual holiday (inc. bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Forward thinking working environment
- Perkbox membership
- Career progression – if wanted
- And much more!
Who We Are
The SaleGroup Ltd is a private company trading as Despatch Bay and has a number of associated trading companies in the same ownership.
Despatch Bay is the smartest way to work with couriers! Designed to save online businesses time, effort and money. Working seamlessly with ecommerce platforms including: eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Magento & Etsy, it makes fulfilling new orders, arranging shipping and organising returns much easier.
Salary – £9 per hour, depending on experience
Contract – Full-time
Location – Rufford, NewarkApply for this Job