WooCommerce Has Arrived For Despatch BayBy Mike Reilly, June 18th 2020
We've been busy working behind the scenes adding WooCommerce to our selection of ecommerce marketplace and website integrations, giving you even more options for creating a great online shopping experience for your customers.
WooCommerce is a customisable, open-source ecommerce platform built on WordPress.
Selling with WooCommerce gets even better when you send your orders with Despatch Bay. You can optimise your sending process by managing your orders from one place, pick parcel services from leading couriers and wave goodbye to the tedious admin tasks thanks to our automations.
How It Works:
- Orders are automatically imported from your WooCommerce store and other marketplaces if you use them, to one order stream.
- You choose the best delivery service for your order, delivered by the UK's top couriers including Despatch Bay Express, Parcelforce, DX, DHL and Royal Mail.
- International customs forms are filled out for you – no more admin duplication.
- Print your labels and a courier will collect your parcels
- Tracking for your order will be automatically updated over on your WooCommerce dashboard
As you can see, you will save lots of time by connecting your WooCommerce store to Despatch Bay, and it only takes a few moments. What are you waiting for?
Sign up to Despatch Bay and manage your WooCommerce and other online orders and their delivery from one place.Create Your Account