Drop Parcels Off at the Post Office and Save with Despatch Bay!By Liz Coulson, November 9th 2020
When you need to send a parcel, don't be fooled into thinking your only option is queuing up at the Post Office, handing over your parcel and paying the price you're told. You can use online platforms to access more delivery services and benefit from discounts. Here, we tell you more.
Online Parcel Savings with Despatch Bay
We work with thousands of businesses and individuals alike, allowing us to give one-off parcel senders the ability to use bigger courier services they wouldn't otherwise be able to use.
Because we deal with large volumes of parcels, we can pass courier savings onto our customers. This means that you can send your parcel cheaper with us than paying directly at the Post Office!
Why Use Despatch Bay?
When you send your parcel with Despatch Bay, you will have access to a large range of delivery services to choose from, that otherwise would be locked behind a courier contract. It's ideal for meeting your needs, and your recipients' expectations.
We have an amazing team! This is what sets us apart from other online parcel platforms; not every platform has a team you can speak to directly, but we're here should you need us. We can help you with your parcel queries, we'll contact couriers on your behalf (we know you don't have the time to sit and listen to on hold music), and if you use Despatch Bay Express you'll get to meet our very own friendly courier drivers!
Everything you can look forward to with Despatch Bay:
- Send packets up to 3kg and parcels up to 30kg
- 100+ delivery options to choose from, ranging from drop offs to courier collections
- Full tracking, right through to delivery
- Optional cover upgrades for higher value parcels
- Support team ready and waiting to help
- Lots of automation features when you're stepping up your ecommerce game
How Despatch Bay Works
Despatch Bay is perfect for all types of parcel senders, from businesses through to on-off senders. Depending on which category you fall into, Despatch Bay works slightly differently to make life as easy as possible. If you'd like to send one or two parcels, here are the stages you need to follow:
- Sign up to Despatch Bay to create your free account
- Top up your account with funds to pay for your shipping
- Tell us what you're sending, including dimensions and the weight of your parcel – we will then show you the available delivery services for you to choose from.
- Print your label at home and attach it to your parcel
- Drop off your item at your local Post Office or wait for the courier collection
What have you got to lose? Apart from money by sending with the Post Office! Sign up to Despatch Bay to save money, access lots of delivery services and relax knowing you have a support team to speak to.
Feeling inspired? Join thousands of other UK businesses who send their parcels with Despatch Bay.Create Your Despatch Bay Account